Are you ready to learn from the Experts on Food Addiction Recovery?
A 4 month seminar for professionals in the field of eating and sugar/food dependency is being offered.
7 experts in the field of counseling and treatment for sugar/food addiction step forward to teach the basics for Food Addiction Counseling and Treatment. This is an online course. There is a 5 day intensive seminar being held in Iceland, October 26-31, 2018 that is strongly recommended.
SUBJECTS OF TRAINING:
Screening, assessment, and treatment plans. Different counseling techniques, abstience based food programs, relapse prevention, 12-step recovery, codependency and the family, trauma, FA ethics and FA biology will be covered.
- The training is an online 18-week program beginning September 29. 2018, ending with graduation February 2. 2019, along with a strongly suggested participation in a 5 day treatment intensive in Iceland;October 26.-31. This will be followed by 4 monthly Clinical Supervision sessions for the group.
- Taught in English.
- 18 weekly three hour sessions Saturday´s. (Life meeting format with audio and video).
- 5-day intensive ACORN/MFM food addiction treatment in Iceland, October 26.-31. 2018. Extra cost.
- Those completing the training can apply for a Certificate from the NORDIC/BALTIC REGIONAL CERTIFICATION BOARD (NBRCB), as FAC – FOOD ADDICTION COUNSELOR.
- Graduates from INFACT are already being hired as FAC´s (Food Addiction Counselors) in different facilities.
- The training is designed for professionals in the health and social sectors. Addiction counselors, coaches, physical therapists and all other interested in advancing their knowledge in this field as well as supporting their own recovery.
- Online live application interview by appointment
(Those interested please send an email to Esther Helga Gudmundsdottir requesting a private interview)
Philip Werdell MA, USA, Bitten Jonsson MS, Sweden, Vera Tarman MD, Canada, Marty Lerner, PhD. USA, Theresa Wright, MS USA, Mary Foushi, USA, Esther H. Gudmundsdottir MSc., Iceland.
More information can be found on our webside; www.infact.is
For Admission/Registration Form and INFACT Information Flyer contact
Esther Helga Gudmundsdottir, Director of training:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +354-699-2676 Skype: estherhelga
Esther Helga Gudmundsdottir MSc.